Pharnext is a French private biopharmaceutical company founded in april 2007 by Pr Daniel Cohen, expert in pharmacogenomics, and Philippe Pouletty, co-funder of Truffle Capital. Its core expertise is to reconstitute complex biological networks associated to a disease of interest, and identify the best combination of active molecules for targeting the molecular nodes being perturbed.
The approach is virtually applicable to any disorders and particularly suited to multifactorial diseases. Pharnext is currently focused on the discovery and development of new treatments and biomarkers for neurodegenerative, metabolic and inflammatory disorders:
- CMT disease: successful phase 2 study completed
- Alzheimer: Phase 2 study in progress
- Diabetes: leads selections
- 5 other R&D therapeutic programs in progress
- Biomarkers candidates in development for CMT and Alzheimer diseases.
Fields of interest
Contact infoAddress: Pharnext, 11 rue des Peupliers 92130 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX
Telephone: +33 1 41 09 22 30
Fax: +33 1 41 09 22 31